- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: High Resolution DC Power Supply
- Model: GPE-4323
- Product Code: Instek
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Instek GPE-4323 features 4 isolated channels, 212 Watts output and 4.3 inch LCD Display.
- 0 to 32 V, 0 to 3 A, x 2-channels, 0 to 5 V, 0 to 1 A x 1 channel, 0 to 15 V, 0 to 1 A x 1 channel (212 W)
- 4.3 Inch LCD Display
- Setting & Read back Resolution 10mA / 1mA
- Low Noise ≤1mVrms
- Digital Panel Control
- Output ON/OFF
- Analog Control (Remote I/O) for Output ON / OFF
- Set View function for checking an original V / I setting during output on
- Key Lock Function
- Tracking series and parallel operation
- Smart cooling fan achieving low noise
- Two-year warranty
The GPE-4323 features 212 Watts output power, four independent isolated output channels, high resolution, low noise, high reliability, key lock function, and a compact size.
Digital Panel Control
The GPE-4323 has a built-in digital panel control design, replacing conventional controllers. This unique design provides more efficient functionalities, including set view and key lock so as to expedite the operation process. The key lock function protects DUTs by preventing others from changing voltage / current parameters. Additionally, output key light facilitates users in clearly reading the operational status of power supply.
Tracking Series / Parallel Operational
In addition to independent output channels, the GPE-4323 provides automatic tracking series and parallel connection function. The series and parallel connections allow power supplies to output 32V/6A (Parallel connection) and 64V/3A (Series connection). The CH 1 and CH 2 of the GPE-4323 operates the series and parallel connection function.
High Resolution (For Setting and Read back)
The GPE-4323 features 10mV/1mA high resolution (for setting and read back) allowing for a pure and stable power supply. You can easily simulate small voltage or small current measurements for DUTs that is the area the conventional low resolution linear power supplies can't achieve.
Remote Control (Remote I/O) for Output On / Off Function
The GPE-4323 provides the Output On/Off function to prevent DUTs from unnecessary damages caused by the pre-output when connecting a DUT with a power supply. Simply preset voltage and current parameters and ensure that all connections are correct. Then, via manual control on the front panel, you can activate the Output On/Off.
Included with GPE-4323: test leads: two (2) GTL-104, two (2) GTL-105, power cord and user's manual on CD.