- Drill Down Description: LCR Meter
- Model: 11022
- Web Meta Description: Explore our options for a Chroma 11022 LCR Meter. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Quote Required: Yes
- Condition: New
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Transformer test parameters (11025), Turns Ratio, DCR, Mutual Inductance
- 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz test frequencies
- 21ms measurement time (≥100Hz)
- Keysight 4263B LCR Meter compatible commands
- 4 different output resistance modes selectable for non-linear inductor and capacitor measuring
- Adjustable DC bias current up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) (11025)
- 1320 Bias Current Source direct control capability
- 0.01mΩ to 99.99MΩ wide measurement range (4 1/2 digits)
- Dual frequency function (11022 option) for automatic production
- Bias comparator function
- Comparator function and 8/99 bin-sorting function
- Pass/fail judge result for automatic production
- Handler interface trigger edge (rising/falling) programmable
- Test signal level monitor function
- Standard GPIB and handler interface, optional RS-232
- Open/short zeroing, load correction
- LabVIEW® Drivers
The Chroma 11022 and 11025 LCR Meters are passive component testers that can give you the most cost effective alternative equivalent to high priced meters. They are designed for demanding applications in production test, incoming inspection, component design, and evaluation. Programmable test signal level settings are from 10mV to 1V in a step of 10mV, and the VM/IM signal level monitor functions allow you to evaluate your devices at the level you specify. Ten test frequencies of 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, and 100kHz can be used to evaluate passive components and transformers/ LF coils.
|The 11022 and 11025 LCR Meters are ideal for evaluating low impedance components.|
The 11025 LCR Meter can also measure DC resistance, turns ratio and mutual inductance of transformers. It is suitable for pulse transformer or LF coil evaluation. Chroma A110207 Transformer Test Fixture can measure both the primary and the secondary parameters automatically by changing the internal relays of 11025 LCR Meter. There is no need to change the connections required for measuring transformer parameters. Adjustable internal DC bias current source can be up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) for inductance inspection of telecom transformers and small power chokes under DC bias current.
The 11022/11025 LCR Meter provides a powerful combination of features designed to maximize the productivity in all testing environments. The measurement speed in the SHORT integration time mode is 21mS(≥100Hz). Handler interface and pin-out are compatible with 4263B. GPIB Interface and IEEE 488 commands are compatible with 4263B.
In addition, the 11022/11025 have built in a comparator, 8-bin sorting, trigger delay functions and handler interface trigger function, which make them easy for system integration, and improve the measurement throughput as well as reliability.
11022/11025 LCR Meters
|Test Parameter||L, C, R, |Z|, Q, D, ESR, X, θ||L, C, R, |Z|, Q, D, ESR, X, θ |
DCR4, M, Turns Ratio, L2, DCR2
|Level||10 mV to 1V , step 10 mV; ± (10 % + 3 mV)|
|Source Impedance||100/25Ω,100Ω, 25Ω, 10Ω/ C.C. (constant current)|
|Frequency||50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz ; ±(0.01%)|
|DC Bias Current (Freq. 1kHz)||50mA max. for Constant 100Ω |
200mA max for Constant 25Ω
(AC level ≤ mV)
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Included: power cord, quick start guide, 3PIN to 2PIN power connector, two (2) 110V fuses, two (2) 220V fuses, high-frequency Test cable, and user's manual CD.