- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Passive Probe, 10:1, 300 MHz, 1.2 m
- Model: N2842A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N2842A has bandwidth to 300 MHz and provides 10:1 attenuation and features a high input resistance of 10 Mohm.
- Bandwidth DC to 300 MHz
- Cable length 1.2 m
- Rise time 1.16 ns
- Attenuation ratio 10:1
- Input resistance 10 MΩ (when terminated into 1 MΩ)
- Maximum input 300 V RMS (or >400Vpk) CAT I and CAT II
- Probe ID
- Compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input
- Three-year warranty
The Keysight N2842A low-cost passive probe provides a 10:1 attenuation, has bandwidth to 300 MHz and features a high input resistance of 10 MΩ. This probe can be adjusted for low-frequency compensation and high-frequency compensation. The N2842A is a replacement of the N2863B and is a 100% form, fit, function equivalent.
The N2842A is compatible with Keysight InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ input.
For the best measurements you should compensate your probe to match its characteristics to the oscilloscope.