- Drill Down Description: 12 GHz InfiniiMax II Probe Amplifier
- Model: 1169B
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Keysight 1169B 12 GHz InfiniiMax II Probe Amplifier. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Bandwidth: 12 GHz specified, 13 GHz typical
- Dynamic Range: 3.3 V peak-to-peak
- DC Offset Range: +/- 16V
- Maximum Voltage: +/- 30V
- Differential Input R: 50 kOhm
- Differential Input C: 0.21 pF
- Single Ended Input R: 25 kOhm
- Single Ended Input C: 0.35 pF
The InfiniiMax II Series 1169B 12 GHz probing system for Infiniium oscilloscopes provides full real-time bandwidth to 12 GHz specified and 13 GHz typical. The award-winning InfiniiMax probing system supports even the most demanding mechanical access requirements without sacrificing performance.
With only 3.4:1 of attenuation ratio, the 1169B provides the lowest probe noise floor among InfiniiMax probes, making it ideal for signal integrity measurements that require high sensitivity. The 1169B probe system supports a wide variety of real-world applications with an extensive line up of probe heads and accessories. Unrivaled InfiniiMax probe accessories support browsing, solder-in, socketed, ZIF tip, QuickTip (magnetic tip), soft touch head and SMA head solutions with various options to choose from.
The 1169B is the RoHS compliant version of the 1169A. The 1169B is 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the 1169A.