Keysight DAQM900A 20-Channel FET Multiplexer Module
- Drill Down Description: 20-Channel FET Multiplexer Module
- Model: DAQM900A
- Keywords: DAQ970A, DAQ973A
- Web Meta Description: Keysight DAQM900A is a 20-Channel FET multiplexer module used with the DAQ970A.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
20-Channel General Purpose, Solid-State Multiplexer
- 450 ch/s scanning
- Two- and four-wire scanning
- Built-in thermocouple reference junction
- 120 V switching
- Includes Certificate of Calibration
The DAQM900A module is divided into two banks of 10 two-wire channels each. All 20 channels switch both HI and LO inputs, thus providing fully isolated inputs to the internal DMM or an external instrument. During 4-wire resistance measurements, channels from Bank A are automatically paired with channels from Bank B to provide the source and sense connections. The module has a built-in thermocouple reference junction to minimize errors due to thermal gradients when measuring thermocouples. Two- and four-wire channels can be mixed on the same module. Capable of measuring voltage ac/dc, frequency/period, 2/4-wire resistance, and temperature with thermocouple and thermistor sensors.