Tektronix MDO34 3-BW-200 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope, 200 MHz, 4+16 CH
- Drill Down Description: Mixed Domain Oscilloscope, 200 MHz, 4+16 CH
- Model: MDO34 3-BW-200
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Keywords: oscilloscope, mdo, digital, spectrum, analyzer, serial, decode, tektronix
- Web Meta Description: The Tektronix MDO34 3-BW-200, Mixed Domain Oscilloscope, 200 MHz, 4+16 CH, with integrated spectrum analyzer is available. Get the entire 3 Series MDO's and expert technical assistance from TestEquity
- Quote Required: No
- Analog Channels: 4
- Condition: New
- Digital Channels: 16
Key Features of the 3 Series MDO Mixed-Domain Oscilloscopes
- 11.6" HD (1920x1080) touchscreen
- 2 or 4 analog channels
- 16 optional digital channels
- 5-in-1 instrument (Scope, Spectrum Analyzer, Digital Voltmeter, Frequency Counter, AFG)
- 5 Gs/s maximum sampling rate, and 10M record length
- 1 GHz hardware-based spectrum analyzer standard, 3 GHz optional
- 50 MHz arbitrary function generator (AFG) option
See data sheet for available measurement and analysis options
MDO32 & MDO34 Models Available
Experience a big, high-definition display in a compact, portable scope. An award-winning, made-for-touch interface turns the learning curve into a step function. The unique, built-in spectrum analyzer makes it great for RF analysis.
At the core of the 3 Series MDO is a world-class oscilloscope, offering comprehensive tools that speed each stage of debug – from quickly discovering anomalies and capturing them, to searching your waveform record for events of interest and analyzing their characteristics and your device’s behavior.
Embedded design and IoT
Discover and solve issues quickly by performing system level debug on mixed signal embedded systems including today's most common serial bus technologies with the 3 Series MDO and support for a broad set of common serial buses.
Make reliable and repeatable voltage, current, and power measurements using automated power quality, switching loss, harmonics, ripple, modulation, and safe operating area measurements with the widest selection of power probes in an affordable solution.
Managing multiple instruments on a bench can be troublesome. The 3 Series MDO combines analog, digital, and RF measurements with a signal source in a single, small (5.9 in., 149 mm deep) instrument. The combination of a small instrument and high level of integration aids in the teaching of various electronics principles as well as in its usage for more sophisticated lab experiments. Full upgradeability enables adding functionality over time as needs change or budgets allow.
Manufacturing Test and Troubleshooting
Size and space constraints can play havoc on a manufacturing floor. The 3 Series MDO minimizes rack or bench space by integrating multiple instruments into one small package. Integration reduces cost associated with utilizing multiple different instrument types in manufacturing test or troubleshooting stations.
Service Installation and Maintenance
Having the right instruments when and where you need them is critical. The 3 Series MDO combines analog waveforms, digital logic, and spectrum analysis in a lightweight (11.7 lbs, 5.3 kg), portable package - making it the perfect choice where space is limited and flexibility is desired.
Includes: One TPP Series passive probe per channel.