SCS 3001012 ESD, Static Shield Bag, 10"x12", Zip Top, 100/Pkg, 1000 Series
- Width: 10, 10"
- Length: 12, 12"
- Thickness: 3, 3 mil
- Material: Polyester/Aluminum/Polyethylene
- Tensile Strength: 4700, 4700 psi
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Heat Sealable: Yes
- Opening Type: Zip Top
- Description Price Table: ZipTop
- Drill Down Description: ESD, Static Shield Bag, 10"x12", Zip Top, 100/Pkg, 1000 Series
- Length UOM: "
- Model: 3001012
- Primary Keyword: Static Shielding Bag
- S3 Page Number Text: 172, 178, 179, 22, 282, 292, 318, 38, 72
- S3 Product Index: 175-670
- Series: 1000 Series
- Size [W x L]: 10" x 12"
- Tensile Strength UOM: psi
- Thickness UOM: mil
- Width UOM: "
Metal-In Film Laminate 0.0028” thick (2.8 mil)
Protects ESD sensitive contents from electrostatic fields and electrostatic discharges (ESD)
<10 nJ Discharge Shielding Energy Limit Test per ANSI/ESD STM11.31
Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S541 requirements for ESD shielding packaging inside and outside an ESD Protected Area (EPA)
Dissipative Inner and Outer Surfaces Rs 1 x 104 to <1 x 1011 ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.11 and Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
Allows bag to be used throughout an ESD Protected Area and grounded when placed on a grounded surface or handled by a grounded operator
Printed with ESD Protective Symbol and Lot Code Information
Meets the requirements of ANSI/ESD S541 for quality control purposes
Made in the USA
SCS Bag Storage Datasheet