- Drill Down Description: Power Supply
- Model: NGP802
- Keywords: testequity, rohde&schwarz, rohde and schwarz, rohde & schwarz, power supply, quadcore power, ngp800, ngp802
- Web Meta Description: The NGP800 DC power supply series, comprising five models with 400 W or 800 W, provides maximum power at a variety of operating points. The two or four 200 W out-puts can each supply up to 64 V or up
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 2-CH Power Supply 400 W, 32V / 20A
- 400 W – 2 × 32 V/20 A
- The channel outputs are galvanically isolated and not connected to ground.
- Maximum voltage in serial operation: 64 V
- Maximum current in parallel operation: 40 A
- Voltage: <0.01% + 5mV
- Rise time: <10 ms
- Fall time: Full load: <10 ms, no load: <50 ms
Comprising five powerful models
The NGP800 DC power supply series, comprising five models with 400 W or 800 W, provides maximum power at a variety of operating points. The two or four 200 W out-puts can each supply up to 64 V or up to 20 A. Electrically equivalent and galvanically isolated outputs can be wired in series or parallel for up to 250 V or 80 A.
Synchronizing your outputs, performing waveform tests and logging data for in-depth analysis – all this becomes easy with the R&S®NGP800 power supply series.
An intuitive operating concept and a large touchscreen allow you to enter values much faster and to display statis-tics in realtime. All NGP800 power supplies include remote sense ter-minals, USB and a LAN interface. A user-installable GPIB interface, a digital trigger I/O, an analog input and a wire-less LAN interface are optional, making these instruments great on the bench or in an automated test system.All models available in this series:
|NGP802||Two-channel power supply, 400 W, 32 V/20 A|
|NGP804||Four-channel power supply, 800 W, 32 V/20 A|
|NGP814||Four-channel power supply, 800 W, 2 5 32 V/20 A, 2 x 64 V/10 A|
|NGP822||Two-channel power supply, 400 W, 64 V/10 A|
|NGP824||Four-channel power supply, 800 W, 64 V/10 A|