Rohde & Schwarz NGM-COM2a 2 Output Programmable Bench Power Supply
- Drill Down Description: 2 Output Programmable Bench Power Supply
- Model: NGM-COM2a
- Web Meta Description: Delivers up to 60 W of output power per channel. The output channels are floating, galvanically isolated and protected against overload and short circuits.
a href="/rohdeandschwarz-full-bench-high-value" onclick="var trackerName = ga.getAll().get('name');ga(trackerName + '.send','event','Sub-Promo-ROH','Click','2021-May-10-roh
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Bench power supply, programmable, 2 output, 0 V, 20 V, 6 A
- Fast load regulation
- Minimum residual ripple and low noise
- High resolution touchscreen for easy operation
- Readings with up to 6½ digit resolution
- Digital voltmeter functionality
- High speed acquisition
- Protections functions to safeguard instrument and DUT
- Galvanically isolated, floating channels
- Output stage isolated with relays
- Two quadrants: operates as source and sink
- Constant voltage, constant current and constant resistance modes
- Variable output impedance
- Battery modeling
- Battery simulation
Delivers up to 60 W of output power per channel. The output channels are floating, galvanically isolated and protected against overload and short circuits. Two-quadrant architecture allows the NGM200 Series power supplies to function both as a source and a sink to simulate batteries and loads. Short recovery times enable them to handle fast load changes that occur, for example, when mobile communications devices switch from sleep mode to transmit mode.
High-speed data acquisition and convenient battery simulation widen the range of applications. With four measurement ranges for current and a resolution of up to 6½ digits when measuring voltage, current and power, the NGM200 power supplies are perfect for characterizing devices that have low power consumption in standby mode and high current in full load operation. In many cases, an additional digital multimeter is no longer necessary.