ACL 66700 SpecMat-H Static Dissipative Homogeneous Mat, .060" Thick, 24" x 40'
- Color: Light Blue
- Thickness: .060", .060inch
- Width: 24", 24inch
- Material: Single Layer ESD-Safe Thermoplastic Vinyl
- Length: 40'
- Number of Layers: 1
- Description Price Table: Roll
- Drill Down Description: SpecMat-H Static Dissipative Homogeneous Mat, .060" Thick, 24" x 40', SpecMat-H Static Dissipative Homogeneous Mat, .060inch Thick, 24inch x 40'
- Model: 66700
- Size: 24" x 40', 24inch x 40'
- UNSPSC: 46182105
Resistant Against Solder, Heat, and Most Common Solvents
- Available in two thicknesses: 0.060"" or .100""
- 10⁸ - 10⁹ ohms, ohm per cm RTG, RTT, Vol R
- Embossed finish reduces light glare and parts slippage
- Durable surface
- Heat resistant
- Low outgassing and V.O.C.
- Passes weathering ozone resistance per ASTM D178-01
- UV additives to protect color and eliminate fading
- Cut mats include two 10mm female ground snaps
- Custom sizes available to fit you need inquire with our sales team
The ESD-Homogeneous mat is a single-layer, ESD-safe thermoplastic material made for bench tops. Without adding cost, the extruded manufacturing process used to produce this high-performance vinyl utilizes superior plasticizers and lower-outgassing solvents, unlike ESD vinyl made by cast coating. The proprietary polymers used to manufacture this material are homogeneously dispersed with a migratory anti-static formula that allows for both surface and volume resistance. By design, anti-static properties cannot be worn away through wear or outgassing. Resistant to solder, heat, and most common solvents, the ESD-Homogeneous Mat is an economical choice for static sensitive production areas in electronics manufacturing and laboratories. Ask your sales rep about custom cut sizes to fit you needs.