Menda 35730 Static Dissipative durAstatic™ One-Touch Dispenser Bottle Acetone with HCS Symbols Blue 6 oz.
- Capacity: 6 oz.
- ESD Safe: Yes
- Color: Blue
- Description Price Table: durAstatic® Dissipative Blue HDPE Bottle with One-Touch Pump, GHS Label with Acetone"
- Drill Down Description: Static Dissipative durAstatic™ One-Touch Dispenser Bottle, Acetone with HCS Symbols, Blue, 6 oz.
- Model: 35730
- Primary Keyword: Dispenser Bottle
- Pump Included: Yes
- S3 Page Number Text: 19, 273, 50, 51, 7
- Size: 6 oz.
Pump Allows Fluids to Seep Back into Bottle; Helping Prevent Evaporation
- Designates contents as acetone
- HCS symbols
- Molded with ESD-safe symbol
- Dissipative HDPE durAstatic™ bottles
- Rtt: 1 x 10⁴ to <1 x 10¹¹ ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
- <2 second charge decay, tested per IEC 61340-5-1:1998
The one-touch pump offers an opening in the center to draw liquid to dispense with your brushes, swabs, cotton balls and wipes. This pump style allows fluids to seep back into the bottle helping with evaporation. Printed with Right-to-Know (RTK) label to inform employees of chemical hazards, as required by OSHA's Federal Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200