Menda 35619 6-3/4" Prober and Spudger Solder and Repair Tool with Fork-Blade
548ST5619 MFG #: 35619
$2.71 / EA
- Material: 15% Glass Filled Supertough Nylon
- Overall Length: 6.78, 6.78"
- Tip Style: Pointed, Screwdriver
- Description Price Table: 6-3/4" Nylon Prober and Spudger Solder and Repair Tool with Fork-Blade
- Drill Down Description: 6-3/4" Prober and Spudger Solder and Repair Tool with Fork-Blade
- For Use With: Used in electronic repair and assembly. Ideal for opening plastic cases such as MP3 players, cell phones, laptops and more.
- Length: 6-3/4"
- Model: 35619
- Notch Size: 0.073 (One End), 0.082 (Other End), 0.073 (One End), 0.082 (Other End)"
- Notch Size UOM: "
- Overall Length UOM: "
- S3 Page Number Text: 314, 320, 502, 542
- S3 Product Index: 161-696
- Tip Length: 0.692 (One End), 0.693 (Other End), 0.692 (One End), 0.693 (Other End)"
- Tip Length UOM: "
- Type: Double Sided
Multi Purpose Tool
- 6-3/4" long
- Temperature resistant
- Notch for hooking and pulling wires or components
- Flat end for spudging wire leads
- Forked end used to hold objects for soldering
This tool is suitable for use around ESD sensitive items. Hygroscopic properties of the nylon material will dissipate after you handle this tool for a few minutes with bare hands or dip into a topical antistatic solution before using.