Metcal MX-5210 Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports with MX-H1-AV Iron and Workstand
- ESD Safe: Yes
- Input Voltage: 100-240
- Clearance: No
- Description Price Table: Solder/Rework System w/ 1 MX-H1-AV Iron
- Display Type: LCD
- Drill Down Description: Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports with MX-H1-AV Iron and Workstand
- Includes: MX-H1-AV Solder Iron, MX-W1AV Stand
- Input Voltage UOM: VAC
- Model: MX-5210
- Power Rating: 80
- Power Rating UOM: W
- S3 Page Number Numeric: 282, 292, 492, 52, 8
- S3 Page Number Text: 282, 292, 492, 52, 8
- S3 Paginated Flag: 1
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.1°C in still air
- UNSPSC: 23271600
- Configured with the Advanced
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver
Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Highly effective for solder applications including: lead-free, high mass components on boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production and touch-up solder operations. Uses STTC & SMTC series cartridge tips.Tips sold separately.
Metcal MX-5200 Datasheet