Metcal MX-5211 Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports & 2 MX-H1-AV Irons and Workstands
- Input Voltage: 100-240 VAC
- Description Price Table: Solder/Rework System w/ 2 MX-H1-AV Irons
- Display Type: LCD
- Drill Down Description: Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports & 2 MX-H1-AV Irons and Workstands
- Includes: Two MX-H1-AV Solder Iron, Two MX-W1AV Stand
- Keywords: MX-5200
- Model: MX-5211
- S3 Page Number Text: 282, 292, 492, 52, 8
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.1°C in still air
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with two Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-pieces.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver
Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
Highly effective for solder applications including: lead-free, high mass components on boards, thermally sensitive components requiring low operating temperature, high volume production and touch-up solder operations. Uses STTC & SMTC series cartridge tips.Tips sold separately.
Metcal MX-5200 Datasheet