Chemtronics 60-2-5 SODER-WICK® No Clean Desoldering Braid .060inch 5ft on ESD Safe Spool
- Flux Type: No-Clean
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Size: #2
- Width: 0.060
- Application: Lugs, Posts, Micro Circuits, SMD Pads, BGA Pads
- Color: Yellow
- Drill Down Description: SODER-WICK® No Clean Desoldering Braid, .060
- Length 1: 5’
- Length UOM: ft.
- Model: 60-2-5
- S3 Page Number Text: 10, 306, 314, 494, 534, 58
- Width UOM: " 728SO602", " 728SO603"
- Soder-Wick® No Clean packaged in ESD-safe static dissipative bobbins
- Minimizes the risk of damage associated with static electricity
- Patented noncorrosive, halide free, organic no-clean flux
- Desolders up to 40% faster than competitive no-clean braids and leaves boards cleaner
- Meets Bellcore TR-NWT-000078 and ANSI IPC SF-818 for surface insulation resistance
Soder-Wick® No Clean is designed to provide fast and safe desoldering without leaving behind harmful flux residues. Soder-Wick® No Clean uses pure, oxygen free copper braid and a patented flux technology to make an efficient and effective desoldering braid.