- Container Volume: 10
- Container Volume UOM: pt.
- Description Price Table: 15 oz. Aerosol
- Drill Down Description: Envi-Ro-Tech Freeze Spray, 15 oz. Areosol
- Model: 1672-15S
- Note: Always be sure that sprayhead is aimed at surface to be chilled. Allow components to heat up to normal operating temperature or until intermittent fault occurs. Spray suspected component until chilled
- S3 Page Number Text: 102, 250
Helps Test for Faulty Components
- 100% HFC-134a
- Instantly chills to -62°F
- Ozone safe
- Leaves no residue
- RoHS compliant
Rapidly evaporating liquid that super-chills isolated areas. Used as a troubleshooting aid for intermittently faulting capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, and other defective components. It also increases visibility of cold solder joints, cracks in printed circuit boards and oxidized junctions.