Techni-Pro 758ST507 Sole Grounder 1 MegOhm Resistor Large Black
- Color: Black
- Size: Large
- Material: Two Layer Rubber
- Reusable: Yes
- Fastener: Hook & Loop with Plastic D-Ring
- Resistor: Yes
- Non Marring: Yes
- Closure Type: Stretch Hook & Loop
- Drill Down Description: Sole Grounder, 1 MegOhm Resistor, Large, Black
- Keywords: B7507
- Model: 758ST507
- Primary Keyword: Sole Grounder
Providing Maximum Coverage without The Cost of ESD Shoes
- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
Sole grounders provide an exceptional path to ground for the operator. ESDA Standard now recommend footwear must be less than 1000M Ohm while not to exceeding 100V of charge generation upon the operator (S20.20 8.2-Table 2). Sole Grounders, providing 90%+ coverage, reduce high triboelectric charge generation between an insulative shoe sole and the floor surface, where as a heel grounder will leave upwards of 90% of the shoe sole exposed to tribocharging. Come standard with 18” conductive ribbon, long enough to tuck into boots and a 1 MegaOhm resistor. The hook and loop fastening straps are both a secure and comfortable, as well as reliable.