- Made with USP-Grade Isopropanol
- Filtered through 0.2 micron filter
- Gamma-irradiated to a sterility level of 10⁶
- Each lot tested for endotoxins
- Lot-specific Certificates with each shipment
Sterile 70% Isopropanol (IPA) contains 70% by volume USP-grade Isopropanol (isopropyl alcohol) and 30% USP-purified water. To ensure sterility, this solution is submicron filtered, filled into cleaned containers, double-bagged and gamma-irradiated. Each bottle is lot coded with an expiration date for easy recordkeeping.