Fluke FLUKE-117 Electrician's True RMS Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage
- Drill Down Description: Electrician's True RMS Multimeter, with Non-Contact Voltage
- Model: FLUKE-117
- True RMS: Yes
- Display Digits: 6,000 Count
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Fluke 117 Electrician's True RMS Multimeter with non-contact voltage plus the other tools & supplies, available now.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Alternate Product Number: 2538815
- Battery Life: 400 hours typical, without backlight
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- Safety: IEC 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2 IEC 61010-2-033: CAT III 600V
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Warranty: 3 Years
Fluke 117 Multimeter Key Features
- Large 6000-count display with white backlight
- True-RMS VoltAlert for non-contact voltage detection
- AutoVolt for automatic AC/DC voltage selection
- LoZ prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage"
- Current to 20A (30 sec., 10A cont.)
- Capacitance 1nF to 9,999 µF
- Frequency 0.01 Hz to 50 kHz
- Min/Max/Average Resistance, continuity, diode /li>
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- TL75 Hard point test lead set included
- 3 Year Warranty
The Fluke 117 has the features and functions professional electricians need to get their job done. The Fluke 117 is the ideal meter for demanding settings like commercial buildings, hospitals and schools. The compact design makes it easy to hold and use one-handed. Integrated VoltAlert™ Technology allows testing for non-contact voltage directly from the meter to help get the job done faster. LoZ technology prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage" and helps accurately diagnose problems. Rely on the Fluke 117 to make your everyday measurements – up to 600 volts ac or dc, 40 MΩ, diode test and exceptionally fast continuity.
Fluke 117: Compact digital multimeter designed for electricians
The Fluke 117 Electricians Multimeter is a compact, CAT III 600 V, True-rms meter that includes an easy-to-use interface with a bright backlight for darker worksites. It saves you time and enables you to move from job to job more quickly. With a quick turn of the dial you can get measurements for:
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.