- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: 100 MHz/30 Arms AC/DC Current Probe
- Model: N2783B
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keysight N2783B AC/DC Current Probe. You are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Flat bandwidth - dc to 100 MHz, Max. Current 30 Arms
- Superior 1% accuracy and high S/N ratio
- Overload protect function prevents probe damage at excessive input
- Direct connection to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
- "Demagnetize" button to remove any residual magnetism that built up in the magnetic core
- Optional external power supply N2779A lets you connect up to three N278xBs to a single power supply
Compatible with any oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input, the N2782B current probe offers accurate and reliable solution for measuring ac and dc currents.
Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 30 Arms continuous.
The current probe features flat frequency response, low noise and low insertion loss that make the probes ideal for current measurements in such areas like measuring steady state or transient current of motor drive, switching power supplies,inverters, controllers, disk drives, LCD displays, electronic ballast and current amplifier driving inductive loads.