- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 50,000 Count
- Drill Down Description: DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- Model: U1253B
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Keysight U1253B Digital Multimeter, 50,000-count dual OLED display. TestEquity is an authorized Keysight distributor.
- 50,000 Count dual display
- OLED display with 2000:1 contrast ratio
- Up to 0.025% basic DCV Accuracy
- True RMS AC+DC Measurement
- J & K-Type temperature measurements
- Internal logging memory: 1000 points
- Optional USB datalogging to PC with U1173B IR-USB Cable
- With Keysight Remote Link solution, add on U1117A Infrared (IR)- to-Bluetooth Adapter (optional accessory) to get instant wireless Bluetooth connection
- 20 MHz Frequency counter
- Programmable square wave generator)
- Smoothing function
- Cat III 1000V (IEC61010 compliant) safety rating
- Built-in battery charger capability
- Multi-function tilt stand
- Three-year warranty
Keysight U1250B Series handheld digital multimeters (DMMs) exceed your expectations by delivering powerful features and performance that meet your toughest requirements and applications.
Do more with just one instrument
The basic model, U1251B, expands your capabilities beyond typical DMM measurements to include data logging. The U1253B starts with the same foundation, and then adds a 20 MHz frequency counter and programmable square-wave generator - so you'd be able to perform more tests conveniently with one tool. What's more: both models come bundled with a complete set of accessories to equip you right from the start at no extra cost.
Offering the same functionality as the U1252B, the U1253B is the world's first OLED handheld DMM. You won't have to squint to be sure you're reading it right: On the go or on the bench, you'll get crystal-clear viewing indoors, even in dark, off-angle situations.
Find problems quickly
Troubleshooting can be tricky, especially when you're dealing with elusive problems. With the U1250 Series' data logging capability, you can ensure that every reading gets recorded manually or at intervals you specify. Better yet: you can have virtually unlimited data logging saves when you connect any of the U1250 Series DMM to a PC with the optional IR-to-USB cable. In addition, the U1250 Series lets you achieve greater confidence in your measurements with accurate true-RMS AC measurements, low DCV error rate of up to 0.025% and high-resolution display of 50,000 counts.
Uncompromising ruggedness and safety
The U1250 Series DMMs are housed in robust overmold enclosures, rated at CAT III 1000 V and CAT IV 600 V and operate over a wide temperature range of -20°C to +55°C. Each DMM also include a 30 kA high energy fuse to further protect you against violent fuse failures during high-current measurements. Built tough and certified to stringent industrial standards, the U1250 DMM is what you need to face the demands of everyday tasks.
Includes: Alligator clips, Test probe leads (4-mm), Test probe leads (19-mm), Rechargeable Ni-MH battery with power adapter, Certificate of Calibration, Test Report and Quick Start Guide.