Keithley KICKSTARTNL-ACT1 I-V Tracer Application Single License
- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: I-V Tracer Application, Single License
- Keywords: curve tracer, 370, 370A, 576, smu, source measure, iv, iv tracer
- Model: KICKSTARTNL-ACT1
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Keithley I-V Tracer Software for 2450, 2460, 24621, 2470 SourceMeter SMU instruments recreates the familiar user experience of a curve tracer for two-terminal devices. Functional successor to Tektroni, Keithley I-V Tracer Software for 2450, 2460, 24621, 2470 SourceMeter SMU instruments recreates the familiar user experience of a curve tracer for two-terminal devices. Functional successor to Tektronix 576 and 370A curve tracers. TestEquity - Authorized K
- S3 Part Number: 2002141124271707
KICKSTARTNL-ACT1 Single license I-V Tracer App pack for one Source Measure Unit
- Compatible with Keithley 2450, 2460, 2461, and 2470 Graphical SourceMeter SMUs
- +DC, –DC, AC polarity modes (AC mode only compatible with the 2461 SMU)
- Compare mode to display a reference device next to a measured curve
- Save curve data to disk with KickStart for analysis in Excel
- Screen capture curves
- Pinch and zoom on the touchscreen to analyze data immediately
- Current sourcing capabilities allowing the user to sweep current across the device and plot current versus voltage
Keithley I-V Tracer Software leverages the unique touchscreen interface of the 2400 Series SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU) instruments to recreate the familiar user experience of a curve tracer for two-terminal devices. Adding the I-V Tracer to your SourceMeter instrument gives you a dedicated user interface for tracing the characteristics of your devices through both current and voltage. With a range of compatible instruments, I-V Tracer can utilize the full capabilities of each source measure unit, including the dual high-speed digitizers of the 2461 to perform tracing with AC polarity and pulsed DC, in addition to standard DC polarity.
Increase efficiency in the lab
Enjoy traditional curve tracer functionality while equipping individual engineers with their own I-V curve tracer, rather than pooling resources for shared, outdated equipment. Keithley SourceMeter instruments are highly portable and easily fit on benches next to laptops and digital multimeters (DMMs). While I-V Tracer is installed, you retain the full source, sink, and measure capabilities of Keithley SourceMeter instruments with the functionality of a curve tracer just a click away. The modern interface allows easy export of curves via screenshots or CSV.
User Interface allowing for precise sweeps
The front panel knob gives you real time control of your I-V curve, responding to the speed of your turn and dynamically adjusting as you pinch-and-zoom in and out of the graph. Increase scrutiny of curve anomalies like breakdown and turn-on behavior of diodes while accelerating through predictable sections, all in the same graph without taking your eyes off the data.
A functional successor to Tektronix landmark curve tracers like the 576 and 370A, I-V Tracer with Keithley SourceMeter instruments offers the first modern alternative to those who love the direct control a curve tracer offers. Add a simple desktop solution rather than searching for overpriced repair parts or replacements for aging curve tracers.