- Easy-to-Use and Accurate AC/DC Current Measurements
- DC to > 50 MHz Bandwidth
- Core Jaw Diameter of 5 mm (0.2 in.)
- Accurately Measures Current Levels as Low as 10 mA per Division
- High Accuracy with Typically Less than 1% DC Gain Error
- Split-core Construction allows Easy Circuit Connection
- Low Noise and DC Drift
- 20 ARMS Maximum Current Capability
- 100 A Peak Pulse Current Capability
- Connects Directly to Oscilloscopes with the TekVPI® Probe Interface
- Provides Automatic Units Scaling and Readout on the Oscilloscope Display
- One-button Degauss and AutoZero Control for Ease of Use
- Easy Access to Scope-displayed Probe Menu for Probe Setup Control
- and Operating Status Information
- Remote Control Capability through TekVPI Oscilloscope
Tektronix TCP0020 is designed for direct connection to oscilloscopes with the TekVPI ® probe interface.
TCP0020 provides a maximum 20 ARMS measurement range. These probes also provide excellent accuracy to current levels as low as 10 mA, important for meeting today's challenging current measurement needs.
MSO/DPO2000 Series requires TekVPI external power adapter 119-8726-00); one per oscilloscope.