- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: FieldFox Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency: 9 GHz
- Model: N9935A
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: FieldFox microwave spectrum analyzers provide industry-leading amplitude accuracy of ±0.5 dB at power-up.
- S3 Part Number: 20977.3
- 5 kHz to 9 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, temp. range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range ? 105 dB
Tracking Generator (optional)
- 30 kHz to 9 GHz
- VSWR and reflection measurements
Measurements (option dependent)
- Channel power, occupied bandwidth and adjacent channel power ratio
- Power measurements with USB sensor: 9 kHz to 24 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Built-in power meter: 100 kHz to 9 GHz
Instantly and Precisely Characterize Transmitter Power
The N9935A FieldFox 9 GHz microwave spectrum analyzer provides industry-leading amplitude accuracy of ±0.5 dB at power-up, with no warm-up required. It can can detect more signals in the band of interest with phase noise of -111 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset, and measure low-level signals in the presence of high-power transmitters with spur-free dynamic range of 105 dB.
Get Precise Measurements that Agree with Benchtop Results
The spectrum analyzer's base function is spectrum analysis, and can be configured to include; full-band tracking generator and preamplifier, interference analyzer, VSWR and reflection measurements, built-in power meter, USB power sensor support, GPS receiver and DC bias voltage source.
Dust-free design with no fans, no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments, water-resistant, MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant, and MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested). Well-suited for: satellite communications, microwave backhaul, Military communications, radar systems, and active and passive device testing.
Includes: AC/DC Adapter, 1 battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, quick reference guide, user's guide, and three-year warranty.