Flir DM285 Thermal Imaging Multimeter with IGM
- Drill Down Description: Thermal Imaging Multimeter with IGM
- Model: DM285
- Web Meta Description: The 18-function, 160 x 120 FLIR DM285 thermal resolution multimeter features onboard storage for measurements and images.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
Rich set of digital multimeter features in one convenient diagnostic tool
- Measure voltage, current, frequency, resistance, continuity, diode, capacitance, and temperature
- 1000 V, 10 A, IP40, TRMS
- IGM: 160 x 120 (19,200 pixels) resolution thermal camera sensor
- Field of View: 46° x 35°
- Intuitive menu system
- Laser Pointer with crosshair on display with wide viewing angle
- Fixed Focus
- 6,000 count, 2.8" TFT display
- Temperature range: 14°F to 302°F (-10°C to 150°C)
- Thermal Imaging Detector: FLIR Lepton® microbolometer
- FLIR 10-year warranty on product and detector
The FLIR DM285 combines thermal imaging with a rich set of digital multimeter features in one convenient diagnostic tool. Infrared Guided Measurement (IGM) technology — powered by the built-in FLIR thermal imager — helps pinpoint the exact location of electrical issues, so you can troubleshoot them fast. The DM285 also helps streamline inspections by connecting wirelessly to FLIR Tools or the new FLIR InSite™ workflow management app.
Streamlined Reporting and Sharing
The DM285 uniquely features Bluetooth™ which enables wireless data transfer by connecting to the FLIR Tools Mobile app on compatible mobile devices. The DM285 is also compatible with the new FLIR InSite™ workflow management tool that allows you to prepare efficient survey routes, maintain accurate documentation, share information with clients, and file instant reports.
Solve Challenging problems Easily
Featuring 18 measurement functions including True RMS, LoZ, and NCV, you can verify potential issues with trusted readings every time — even for the most complex measurements. The DM285 also includes a thermocouple input and allows you to view thermal and electrical measurements simultaneously.
- Infrared Guided Measurement (I.G.M.)
160 x 120 (19,200 pixel) resolution thermal camera sensor visually guides you to an electrical problem
- Smart design and functionality
Durable and drop-tested, with an Intuitive user interface, large display screen, onboard laser pointer, LED worklights
- 18 measurement functions
Performs 18 measurement functions including True RMS, VFD mode, LoZ, NCV, and more
Drop-tested and IP rated for splash and water resistance
- Thermocouple input & test leads
The DM284/DM285 come with high-quality test probes and a Type-K thermocouple input
FLIR 10-year warranty on product and detector
Included with FLIR DM285: Type K thermocouple, silicone test leads, CAT IV insulated alligator probes, test lead storage/tripod accessory and batteries and documentation.