- Ultra-low particle and fiber generation
- Super soft material; does not scratch
- Ultrasonically sealed edges for fiber and particle retention
- Free of silicon, amides, and DOP contamination
- Class 10 laundered and packaged
- Suitable for ISO Class 4-5 (Class 10-100) environments
The Staticide® microdenier wiper is designed with a unique fabric effectively traps micro-contamination (including oil-based particles and fibers) because of its wedge-like yarn structure. Wiper has the ability to attract and hold contaminants makes this ultra-pure substrate the ideal choice for process cleaning. The ultrasonic technology used to seal the edges of this cleanroom wiper not only increase particle and fiber retention better than wipers using laser technology, but it provides a superior no-scratch border. Together, the soft edge and silky texture of the wipe protects surfaces from scratching even when force is applied. Strength is not sacrificed as the microdenier fabric is designed to withstand abrasion even when used on rough surfaces.