- Condition: New
- Display Digits: 6,000 Count
- Drill Down Description: DIGITAL MULTIMETER
- Model: U1233A
- Quote Required: No
- True RMS: Yes
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Keysight U1233A Digital Multimeter. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- 6,000 counts, CAT III 600V rated
- True RMS AC to 1kHz, AC/DCV: 600mV to 600V, AC/DCI 60µA to 10A, Resistance, Capacitance, Diode, Continuity, Temperature, Vsense
- Vsense to perform non-contact voltage detection
- Built-in flashlight
- Flashing backlight as visual alert
- Store select data for analysis at a later time
- Data logging capability (stores up to 10 readings)
- IR connectivity to transfer data to PC for record
- 3-Year warranty
Ergonomically shaped with a built-in flashlight
Built for handheld users working in a poorly lit environment, the U1230 Series allows you to single-handedly illuminate your test area while making measurements with its easily activated built-in flashlight. Its ergonomic shape fits your hand, while the easily accessible rotary dial allows selection of measurement functions.
The U1230 Series DMMs minimize the need to second-guess a measurement in dark/noisy environments. Whether it's dark, noisy or even dangerous, the multimeters help you prepare for these conditions with features that anticipate worst-case scenarios, but make everyday tasks easier.
Non-contact voltage detection with Vsense
The Vsense, a unique feature found in the U1233A, performs non-contact voltage detection. It delivers more safety while making measurements in dangerous working environments by avoiding any contact with hot or live wires. Upon detection of voltage, it produces a unique combination of beeping alert and blinking LED light to make measurements more efficiently — especially in a dark or noisy environment.
Flashing backlight and beeping alert for continuity detection
Using just one hand, you can illuminate the test area with its built-in flashlight while you measure and change or choose measuring functions. Vsense performs non-contact voltage detection (U1233A) while the unique combination of beeping alert and blinking display/LED allows you to safely detect hot wires, and easily make continuity measurements.
Ships with: U1167A test leads, certificate of calibration, four AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide.
Keysight U1230 Series Digital Multimeters
|Display resolution||6,000 counts|
|Analog bar graph||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Voltage AC/DC||600 mV to 600 V|
|Current AC/DC||N/A||60 µA to 10 A||60 µA to 10 A|
|Resistance||600 Ω to 60 MΩ|
|Capacitance||1000 nF to 10 mF|
non-contact voltage detection